22.2.17

X: It looks like you are in trouble. Can I help?
O: It's nothing, life has just been rough.
X: What happened? You can talk to me about it, everything is between us. We have some time before lunch is over. 
O: My parents are stressing me out. My mom and dad are constantly arguing. Apparently my dad has been cheating with multiple people.
X: Oh-my-god, thats horrible, is your mom ok?
O: She's staying strong, I know she wants to leave him, but she isn't financially dependent. I can't imagine how sad she is right now, the feeling of wanting to get away from him, but physically can't. 
X: Has your dad apologized or anything? 
O: I don't think so, he doesn't see himself in the wrong, he provides for all of us and I guess that makes him feel like he has total control over mom and the family. He can do what ever he wants. How is she going to stick by his side and just watch this keep happening? 
X: Even though adults "know everything", they still make wrong decisions. Try not to be too bothered with your parent's business, since they are grown ups, they should know the right ways to resolve conflicts. Don't let it burden you. Theres nothing you can do about it anyways.
O: Yea, I guess I shouldn't let it get to me. 
X: Now, how are you and your boyfriend?! How long has it been now?
O: Oh hahah, we are good, it's our one year anniversary next month. Just so happy to have him by my side all this time. 
X: Good, it's good to have someone in your corner all the time. I wish I could meet that someone. 
O: Don't worry, if they are meant to come into your life, they will one day. Can't rush it. 
X: Oh look, time passed by so fast, what class do you have next?
O: I have choir, you have math right?
X: Yea, alright lets split and get to class so we won't be late.
O: It's nice talking to you, thanks for listening to my rant. We should hangout more!
X: No problem haha, always here if you need to vent. Yea, we should I'll message you.