8.2.17

She.
She is a waste of space, her existence is poisonous to everyone around her. She is never going to change, this is just who she is. Dragging her future into the dump with her. She will never be "someone". Her life is going to be trash so why waste money and energy on her. Her existence is hopeless. She is a burden to everyone in her life. Why would anyone like her. How does she even have friends? She brings nothing but trouble to the table, how does people have the patience to deal with her. Eventually everyone will be sick of her. Her happiness will not last, she will be miserable for the rest of her life. She is reminded of this everyday of her life, why haven't she changed already. She is never going to change for the better, there is no hope left. She is an embarrassment.
I.
I look out on life with a positive perspective. Everyone is a friend until they have wronged me. I am learning to adjust in the process. Not all life lessons are learned at once. I am genuine to everyone, but that makes me a target for other people to take advantage. Everyone has their flaws, but that does not define the person to me. Am I a good person? I think there is more to a person then evaluating how successful they are but that is irrelevant in the real world, because success is all that matters, money and power defines you.